The ultrasonic flow meter adopts high-precision and ultra-stable double-balanced signal differential transmission and differential receiving digital detection technology to measure the sound wave transmission time in the forward and reverse flow directions, calculate the flow velocity according to the time difference, and has the characteristics of good stability, small zero drift, high measurement accuracy, wide range ratio and high anti-interference. At present, ultrasonic flow meters are mainly used in the following industries:
1. Petroleum industry:Mainly used for measuring medium such as high pressure water injection,circulating water, oil-water mixture, domestic water and sewage.
2. Metallurgical industry: Mainly used for measuring medium such as soft water for continuous casting, secondary cooling water for continuous casting, water for steelmaking equipment, oxygen lance water for converter, dust removal water for converter, vaporized soft water, semi-purified water, circulating water, domestic water and sewage.
3. Petrochemical industry: Mainly used for measuring medium such as production water, domestic water, circulating water, fire water and sewage.
4. Electric power industry: thermal power generation, hydroelectric power generation, nuclear power, mainly used for industrial water, raw water, intermediate water, circulating water, cooling water, boiler water, ash water, domestic sewage, chemical water and other media measurement.
5. Chemical Industry: Mainly used for the measurement of circulating water, chemical water, chemical slurry, drinking water, sewage and other media.
6. Coal mine/mine: Mainly used for groundwater, coal washing water, circulating water, sewage, etc.
7. Paper making industry: Mainly used for the measurement of circulating water, industrial wastewater, domestic water, domestic sewage and other media.
8. Water treatment industry:Mainly used for the measurement of domestic water and sewage.
9. Building construction: Mainly used for the measurement of circulating water in air conditioning.
10. Food and medicine: Mainly used for measuring small pipe runoff of ultrapure water, circulating water, drinking water, domestic sewage,industrial wastewater and other media.
11. Other industries: There are also a large number of applications in ultrasonic energy flow meters in energy-saving testing centers, water resources management, water supply and drainage associations, environmental protection departments, cigarette factories, fire protection, measurement and testing, on-site counterparts or departments.