Thermal gas mass flow meter adopts the traditional differential pressure flow meter principle to ensure the durability,practicability and long service life of the product,and has the advantages of high measurement accuracy and good stability.Flow measurement instrument for various gas flow measurement,the complete system of thermal gas mass flow meter consists of:flow sensor (bend sensor), intelligent liquid crystal host,temperature and pressure compensation components and instrument valve assembly.It is suitable for the measurement of round pipe,square pipe,pure gas or dirty gas.Typical applications:measurement of gas mediums such as large and small caliber blast furnace gas,coke oven gas,producer gas,boiler primary air,secondary air,tertiary air, compressed air,oxygen,nitrogen,carbon dioxide,chlorine.
Thermal gas mass flow meter consists of a ceramic semiconductor sensor, temperature sensor and control device.The ceramic semiconductor sensor has a characteristic of dynamic change of its own impedance along with the change of ambient temperature. If the velocity of the fluid changes, the surrounding temperature changes, and the impedance of the ceramic semiconductor sensor itself changes.This characteristic is used to measure the velocity and flow of fluid.In order to compensate the change of the fluid with temperature, thermal gas mass flow meter is equipped with a temperature compensation sensor.The reflection of the non-linear characteristics of the fluid by the ceramic semiconductor sensor needs to be processed by the embedded microprocessor. The instrument is based on the Coriolis Force principle for direct and precise measurement of fluid mass flow without any conversion or correction of pressure, temperature, viscosity, density, etc.The measured flow rate is directly displayed on the electronic unit panel by mass flow unit (kg/h, t/h or g/s), and the remote standard signal 0-10KHz,4-20mA and 1-5V are output on the back terminal of the electronic unit.The flow meter has no movable parts,wide range ratio (greater than 5:1), high accuracy (±0.2%), high pressure resistance, wide temperature range, and can be used to measure the flow of high viscosity (within 10000 CP) and non-Newtonian fluids.
The above characteristics make the instrument widely used in oil fields, refineries, chemicals, building materials, food, medicine, leather, paper making, coatings, dyes, nuclear energy, metallurgy, aerospace and other sectors. The material of the flow sensor is made of 316L stainless steel with good corrosion resistance.
1. The circuit adopts surface mounting technology, with compact structure and high reliability.
2. Adopting the high and new technology of micro-power consumption,both internal and external power supply can work,the power consumption of the whole machine is low;
3.Adopting high-performance microprocessor and modern filtering technology,with powerful software functions and superior performance;
4. No mechanical movable parts,good stability, not easy to corrode, no mechanical maintenance;
5. Low requirements for front and rear straight pipe segments,front≥ 3DN,rear≥ 1DN;
6. High contrast liquid crystal display can display accumulative flow and instantaneous flow,easy to read,clear and intuitive;
7. The instrument has the function of password setting to prevent illegal**** setting;
8. The instrument has the function of data preservation in case of power failure;
9. Display the flow value locally,and remote output the pulse signal and (4-20) mA standard analog signal,which is convenient for connection with the secondary instrument.