The magnetic flapper level indicator, also called the magnetic float level gauge,is a kind of field level gauge that the magnetic float picks up reed switch of the corresponding position in the sensor while the rise and fall of liquid level,so that the total resistance (or voltage) in the sensor changes correspondingly, and then converts the change of resistance (or voltage) into the standard current output of 4-20mA DC through the transmitter.
When purchasing a magnetic flapper level indicator, you should pay attention to:
1. The parameters of the product must be known in advance. For example, the corrosive medium needs anti-corrosion material, and the anti-corrosion grade varies according to the corrosive grade of the medium.
2. The special condition of the equipment also determines the installation method of the magnetic flapper level indicator, because some occasions are not suitable or not applicable at all.
Therefore, when purchasing, the user should first make clear the operating situation of their equipment and what the medium is, and then consider how to choose the magnetic flapper level indicator from the following aspects:
(1) The magnetic flapper level indicator should be tightly attached to the main leading pipe of the liquid level gauge and fixed with a stainless steel hoop;
(2)The induction surface should be oriented and tightly attached to the main leading pipe.
(3) The zero position of the magnetic flapper level indicator shall be on the same horizontal line as the zero position indication of the liquid level gauge;
(4) The connection between the magnetic flapper level indicator and the display instrument or the industrial computer is preferably laid by a protective tube alone or with a shielded two-core cable;
After the inlet hole of the junction box is laid, the sealing is required to be good, so as to prevent the intrusion of rainwater and moisture, so that the remote transmission instrument can not work normally. The junction box should be covered in time after the repair or debugging is completed.
Finally, users also need to remove impurities from the main leading pipe from time to time depending on the medium.