■ Gas measurement experts from the professional manufacturing technology industry
■Imported sensor with German patent technology
■Based on the principle of transverse power and transverse temperature difference, domestic exclusive production
- Patented platinum RTD sensor with extremely high stability;
- Adopt proprietary technology “balanced structure package”, medium temperature self-compensation;
- Proprietary algorithms for high linearity, high repeatability, and high accuracy;
- The range ratio is 1000:1, which can be expanded according to user requirements;
- The pressure loss is small and negligible;
- Minimum flow rate can be measured down to zero with a resolution 0.001m/s;
- Large diameter and small flow measurement can be realized;
- Multi-point flow measurement is possible;
- The effects of vibration are negligible;
- The requirement of straight pipe section is not high:1-2D;
- Bidirectional measurement of medium flow;
- Independent of the temperature and pressure of the medium;
- Proprietary high temperature algorithm with medium temperature up to 510 °C;
- High humidity algorithm is adopted to achieve high precision measurement;
- Enter 12-point dynamic correction for flow signal, built-in 10-point correction;
- One button clear;
- Online dynamic correction current / voltage output;
- Wide screen LCD display,direct read instantaneous flow, cumulative flow;
- Not sensitive to small particles such as dust;
- On-line loading and unloading without stopping flow, easy maintenance;
- Corresponding product signals for different industries (flue gas, blast furnace gas, coke oven gas, car exhaust, etc).
The power plant flue gas flow meter is a flow meter based on the principle of thermal diffusion.That is, when the fluid flows through the heat generating object, the heat loss of the heat generating object is proportional to the flow rate of the fluid. Specifically, the flow meter's sensor has two standard-grade RTD, one for the heat source and one for measuring the temperature of the fluid. When the fluid flows, the temperature difference between the two is nonlinear with the magnitude of the flow, and the meter can convert this relationship into a linear output for measuring the flow signal.
There are two design methods for the flow meter manufactured by the principle of thermal diffusion: one is based on the principle of constant temperature difference; the other is based on the principle of constant power. Based on a common data model: P/ΔT=A+B(Q) N ---1. Here:P---dissipated power, ΔT---the temperature difference between the two sensors, A, B are the coefficients related to the thermal performance of the gas.
The principle of constant temperature difference: Δ T remains unchanged, and the dissipated power P is in a increasing relationship with the flow rate Q of the fluid.
Constant power principle: The dissipated power is constant, and the temperature difference Δ T is in a decreasing relationship with the flow rate Q of the fluid.
In the process of flue gas discharge,because of the complex working conditions of flue gas flow measurement,large dust, high temperature, water content, slurry, corrosion, large pipe diameter, the traditional measurement method is easy to plug, and based on differential pressure principle, in the case of low pressure, there is a measurement blind area. The GFM600 flue gas flow meter uses a proprietary flow data model and fuzzy theory to control temperature, humidity algorithm up to 510 °C, humidity up to 90%, and through two smooth probes (sensors) and proprietary scraping device to solve the above problems completely.